Commercial Legal Services
Commercial real estate transactions typically involve numerous stakeholders, and all parties want to see the transaction through to successful completion. We are here to facilitate that process from start to finish. We lay the proper contractual foundation, drafting documents that are clear, precise and understandable. We provide comprehensive and knowledgeable advice through the finalization of the transaction. Finally, we provide aggressive and smart representation should disputes arise at any point in the process. We handle a wide range commercial real estate matters, including:
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial leases, and the resolution of disputes including lease violations, holdovers and non-payment of rent.
- Negotiation, review and preparation of all documents necessary to sale of land or property, including buy-sell agreements, deeds, notes, financing instruments, easements and restrictive covenants.
- Guidance on financing-related issues of a purchase or sale.
- Negotiation of terms and the preparation of documents for construction or permanent loans.
- Commercial loan restructuring for lenders or borrowers.
- Negotiation, review and preparation of commercial construction contracts and representation in disputes involving construction defects, warranty issues, breach of contract or controversies with neighboring properties.
- Negotiation of commercial real estate broker agreements.
- Counsel on the environmental law and compliance issues related to commercial real estate transactions.